Delivery to Australia
If you are looking to purchase a Day Clock for a loved one in Australia, delivery is free and will take up to 7-10 days to reach you.
Facts about Alzheimer's & Dementia related diseases.
- There are over 321,600 Australians living with dementia
- This number is expected to increase by one third to 400,000 in less than ten years
- Without a medical breakthrough, the number of people with dementia is expected to be almost 900,000 by 2050
- Each week, there are 1,700 new cases of dementia in Australia; approx. one person every 6 minutes. This is expected to grow to 7,400 new cases each week by 2050
- There are approximately 24,400 people in Australia with Younger Onset Dementia (a diagnosis of dementia under the age of 65; including people as young as 30)
- One in four people over the age of 85 have dementia
- An estimated 1.2 million Australians are caring for someone with dementia
- Dementia is the third leading cause of death in Australia and there is no cure
Distribution & Resellers wanted in the Australia
Day Clock are currently looking for health care distributors and resellers in the Australia. If you're interested please contact email@example.com for more information.
How the Day Clock can help
The Dementia Day Clock is aimed at helping people living with dementia by simply and clearly displaying the time of day as morning, afternoon, evening or night. People living with dementia can lose the ability to recognise what the time is and even whether it is day or night. This can cause many challenges for them and for their primary carers. The Day Clock can significantly help people with dementia maintain their daily routine and reduce anxiety about the time of day and them missing key events.
The Day Clocks’ clear and simple display of “Now it’s Monday Morning” was developed by the Bath Institute of Medical Engineers over in the United Kingdom who worked with Occupational Therapists and Carers to develop the concept. The aim of the Day Clock is to help people with dementia to be able to link the time of day to their daily routine.
Main features of the Day Clock
- Clear and Simple Display of Time
- Works well at night and in the day
- Plug and Play straight from the box (Date requires set-up)
- Tamper proof button sequencing to eliminate accidental interference
- Keeps track of the correct time even when on standby
- Maintenance free usage
- Optional Corner lights for prominent night time use
- 12 months warranty
Every Day Clock has a 12 month warranty and full support is available through our website and our customer service helplines and live email response/web chat.
The response to the Day Clock has been extraordinary and demand initially outstripped supply many times over. We are always interested to hear from our customers and we welcome all feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org