- Fantastic Service. Review by Irene I
- Ordered this clock for my Mum after reading great reviews. Delivered within a couple of days and price cheapest on internet. (Posted on 08/07/2014)
- Does not disappoint Review by Helen H.
- This is the second of these clocks we have bought. It such a simple yet clever idea. It definitely does not disappoint. (Posted on 08/07/2014)
- Not diagnosed with dementia, but still find this brilliant! Review by Ian H
- I bought this clock for my Dad and wasn't sure if he'd be OK with that as he doesn't have a dementia diagnosis, but he is often confused about the time and day - especially after his nap. He loves it! He finds it completely reassuring and refers to it often. Far from feeling a bit patronised, he is telling everyone about it! (Posted on 08/07/2014)
- Day Clock for Dementia sufferers Review by David S
This is a first class product.
The lady it was bought for can now be relied on to take tablets at the correct time thanks to this product.
She also is able to select TV programmes with more success.
All in all, this has proved a worthwhile purchase at this difficult time. (Posted on 08/07/2014)
- Sam Review by Sheila L
- Such a simple and effective device, we should all have them to declutter our minds of more info than we need (Posted on 08/07/2014)
- Day Clock Review by Patricia H
- The Day clock is for my mother in law who is experiencing memory problems. She has found it invaluable. She has a tendency to fall into a very deep sleep &wakes up disoriented. The clock has proved invaluable. She wakes up & is able to carry on her day knowing which part of the day it is. I will probably buy her a second clock for her bedroom. (Posted on 08/07/2014)
- A must have item! Review by Must Have!
- If you know someone with dementia this is a must buy. Finally my mother is taking her medication as directed. The delivery was much faster than I anticipated. (Posted on 14/05/2014)
- Dementia Day Clock Review by Very Pleased.
- This has made my mother's life so much less confusing after her stroke. It is perfect. (Posted on 14/05/2014)
- LG from Boston, MA United States Review by Clear, handsome and very reassuring
- Two days in, wish I'd got it sooner! It arrived swiftly, no setup other than plug-in. It's smooth, solid and attractive, not too big to fit on a bedside table, stands well, easy to read. She puzzled over it at first, read it aloud, and a huge smile broke over her face as she "got it". It's clear, but not too bright for sleeping, a gentle glow. She can read it from 10' away, on entering the room in her wheelchair, for example. Her roommate (ambulatory & mildly forgetful) is thrilled- it frees them both from having to repeatedly ask the questions that uselessly consume so much mental bandwidth. The accompanying brochure looks straightforward. Very satisfied, and want one too. (Posted on 14/05/2014)
- ‘best thing since sliced bread’!!! Review by David Brown
- ‘best thing since sliced bread’!!! My father finds it a ‘Godsend’ as I do! Social Services, carers and friends also think it is brilliant and ask for the details. It is straight to the point without the addition of dates or actual times which is why he loves it – and the blue surround light! (Posted on 29/04/2014)